Drupal 8 Webform CiviCRM beta3 was released on October 12, 2020 - Webform CiviCRM is a powerful, flexible, user-friendly form builder for CiviCRM. Originally written by colemanw of the CiviCRM core team, co-maintained by KarinG of Semper IT and jitendrapurohit of Fuzion and Semper IT and supported by the CiviCRM community. Over 3,200 sites are using it! 663 sites are now using D8/CiviCRM and 116 sites are now using a D8WFC 8.x-5.x release 🥳
Drupal 8 Webform CiviCRM beta3 contains PRs from
- D8 - Use entity functions to save custom data 8.x - #371 by jitendrapurohit was merged 2 days ago
- Migrate contact_component.inc to services 8.x - #367 by jitendrapurohit was merged 9 days ago
- Fix activities_assignee help. 8.x - #363 by KarinG was merged 14 days ago
- Migrate help inc file to services 8.x - #362 by jitendrapurohit was merged 12 days ago
- D8: Issue with translations and creating groups 8.x - #361 by kewljuice was merged 19 days ago
- Webform 6.x compatibility 8.x 9.x - #359 by MikeyMJCO was merged 22 days ago
- D8 : Get Membership type of current domain only 8.x - #357 by sunilpawar was merged 28 minutes ago
- When updating a Case with multiple contacts, unset contact ID fields … 8.x port - #354 by KarinG was merged on Sep 7
- D8 : Do not change Membership type for Inherited membership record 8.x - #353 by sunilpawar was merged on Sep 7
- Fix autoload of event from URL 8.x bug - #350 by jitendrapurohit was merged on Sep 1
- Fix Unsupported operand types Error 8.x bug - #347 by sunilpawar was merged on Sep 7
- Edit max_instances for activities 8.x ported - #345 by mpaulso was merged on Aug 22
Official Drupal release page: click here
Upcoming Events - FREE Lunch & Learn - November 5, 2020
Our next virtual Lunch & Learn Seminar will take place on Thursday, November 5 at 1-2pm MST/8-9pm GMT/November 6 2020, 9-10am NZDT. Please register if you haven't already!
To check for the time in your location, please visit TimeandDate.com
- Our guest speaker will be Pete (@petednz-fuzion) from Fuzion. Pete creates amazing Webform CiviCRM experiences. He will be demo'ing how to build a Drupal view block so that you can see the details of that contact, eg recent donations, prior to submitting the form.
- And while we're on the topic of Donations, @KarinG will show a live demo -> accepting payments using Webform CiviCRM.
There's still room (and time to register)! Please share this with anyone who is interested in learning about Webform CiviCRM.
Reminder: Drupal 8 Webform CiviCRM Documentation!
If you have not already done so -> check out the Drupal 8 Webform CiviCRM Documentation - each Example will have Build, View, Test and Form YAML sections, and under Enable CiviCRM Processing we'll be describing the tabs and the fields you can configure in detail. We are continuously adding Examples and Descriptions under Enable CiviCRM Processing so check back often!
Sign up for Newsletters, Lunch & Learn (FREE)
Sign up for Newsletters, Lunch & Learn (FREE) and/or Office hours on https://webform-civicrm.io/ ! It was a bit of a challenge -> but we arrived at dates like below - so Lunch & Learn in Calgary, Supper & Learn in London and Breakfast in New Zealand!
- November 5 2020, 1-2pm MST/8-9pm GMT/November 6 2020, 9-10am NZDT
- December 1 2020, 1-2pm MST/8-9pm GMT/December 2 2020, 9-10am NZDT
Newsletters and Lunch & Learn sessions are all FREE - if you can chip in some $ for coffee - that would be great - but not mandatory. We plan on covering Drupal 8 but also some Drupal 7 during the Lunch & Learn sessions.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Sign Up for Lunch & Learn
Get involved: become a Sponsor or a Contributor (Code or Docs)!
The Drupal 8.x-5.x is a direct port of the Drupal 7 version and is under active development. The Drupal 8 port is brought to you by the following co-sponsors! If you're also interested in sponsoring or contributing please send a direct message to KarinG. It's a big project - we can use your help! Thus far we have sponsorships from: Semper IT (Canada), MyDropWizard (USA), Skvare (USA), CiviCoop (The Netherlands), Northbridge Digital (UK), Compucorp (UK), Veda Consulting (UK), CiviDesk (USA), MJW Consulting (UK), Joinery (USA), Blackfly Solutions (Canada), Megaphone Technology Consulting (USA), Fuzion (New Zealand), Nubay (USA), Agileware (Australia), Software für Engagierte (Germany), Action Canada for Sexual Health and Rights (Canada), Wildsight (Canada), Radius International (USA), Sharenergy (UK), Prolydian (USA), World Fair Trade Organization (The Netherlands) and MJCO Creative Tech Solutions (Wales)